Sunday 2 October 2016

Ranting Revival

03/10/16-

Its been years since I've opened up my blog and it gave me a sense of relieved. Now I've regained again a place to rant without being bombarded with questions. Its in the year 2016 and everything rough. I've been damned unlucky and heart broken, lied to and worst thing is failed and have to strive through without a full education to go into work life....

This is the worst disappointment within my own accomplishment and I feel that its downhill. But I must not give up and strive and I know I can definitely do something worthwhile in my life. Never give up or rather never try never know once try only know...

Taking off some time to think clearly on my path although i'll get no responses here but i damn need some advise about all this. I've got no one to talk to no one to ask. Please help me

2016 please end quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment